Home Sutra: Vastu & Mirrors
Apart from solving their basic purpose, mirrors also do wonders when it comes to adding to the beauty of your home. Here are some Vastu tips for the correct placement of mirrors:
- Put up square or rectangular shaped mirrors.
- Place mirrors on the north-or-the-east side walls.
- Make sure that mirrors are placed at least four to five foot above the floor.
- Placing a mirror in front of cash lockers will attract more cash flow.
- Avoid placing mirrors in the study area.
- Do not place mirrors on the east or the north walls of the bathroom.
- Make sure that you hang the mirror flat against the wall and not leaning forward.