Home Sutra: Vastu And Your Child's Nursery
Having a new-born in the house is surely a wonderful experience for a family. Being a parent is a great feeling. On the other hand, parenthood brings with it a lot of responsibilities that includes ensuring the safety of the baby. So, it is important to design the nursery that will help keep the baby comfortable and happy.
Here are some valuable Vastu tips for designing a baby's room:
- The room must be designed in the west side of the house.
- Place the bed in the south-west corner of the room.
- Blue and grey colours are recommended for the room built in the west direction.
- If the room is in the south side of your house, select a pink-red-orange colour theme.
- Make sure the room is clutter-free with minimum furniture. Do not place any furniture in the centre of the room.
- Toys should be kept in the south, the south-west or the west direction in the room. Other directions for toys are the north-east and the south-east.
- The south-west direction is also ideal for storing clothes.
- Hang pictures on the north-west wall of the room.