Home Sutra: Ring In Positivity With A Vastu-Compliant Doorbell
When a guest rings the doorbell of your home, it is not just a person that calling you out. The sound of the doorbell, they say, also rings in positivity and prosperity inside of the home. It is believed that a Vastu-compliant doorbell can bring positivity into your home as well as your business. A right doorbell can also bring longevity and good health. So, if you are installing a doorbell at your home, here are some Vastu tips you should follow:
- A doorbell should be installed at a height of five feet or above.
- If installing a name plate on the front door, do it above the doorbell.
- Doorbells with unpleasant or high-pitched sound can bring negativity into your home. Avoid them.
- Install a doorbell with a pleasing and soft sound to let the positivity flow.
- Avoid knocking the door in the morning as it can upset Goddess Lakshmi. Ring the doorbell instead.