Compare Property Prices In Key Indian Cities With The Click Of A Mouse
Buying or renting a property in India can be a challenge. Though a lot of information is now available through development authorities and government websites, there are some challenges that the property seekers still face. MakaanIQ lists the questions that a home seeker has when beginning the process of buying a property:
- Am I paying right price for the property?
- Can I trust the price quoted by the seller or is there some scope for negotiation?
- Which is the best place to invest in India that will give me higher returns?
- What is the current rental value for the same property?
To help property seekers in India take an informed decision on the above issues, Makaan.com has a property tool called Price Trends. The tool has been customised for the need of home seekers and has several advantages like:
- It allows plotting of prevailing and past per square feet (psf) price for over 500 localities or areas spread across 10 key real estate markets in India.
- If the seeker has short listed 3-4 areas for investment and wants to know which one is beneficial, the tool allows the price comparison.
- The tool plots property price trends for three, six and 12 months to give short and long term view of price movement.
- The tool can plot both the capital and rental values of an area. This helps seekers to decide between Buying Vs Renting a property.
Consider this: If a property seeker is looking to buy a property in Delhi- national capital region (NCR) and has short listed four areas i.e., Indrapuram, NH-58, Noida Sector 75 and Noida Sector 134. All he needs to do is log on to pricetrends.makaan.com and select these localities. Within a few seconds the tool prepares a comparison chart that displays the present and past per square feet (PSF) price trends. Seeker can add and remove localities until he has found the details he needs.