Tommy Hilfiger Lowers Prices Of His New York Penthouse At $68.5 Million
You can have Apartment 1809 at One Central Park South, New York, as your address if you are willing to spent a fortune on your new house. Fashion mogul Tommy Hilfiger, who has been trying to sell his famous 18th and 19th floor penthouse at Plaza in New York since 2008, has lowered the price of the property. The property that features an iconic dome and a private terrace was originally listing for $50 million. However, the owner later increased it to $80 million. The increase in value might have been a reason why the owner has not been able to find an owner so far. Now, the asking price of the four-bedroom condo has been reduced by Hilfiger's to $68.5 million.
Let's have a look at the key features of the dome penthouse:
- The condo has an unobstructed view of the Fifth Avenue and Central Park. The penthouse is spread over an area of 5,655 square feet.
- The Dome Room has a breath-taking view and perfect setting for an intimate dinner. Both the levels of the condo receives uninterrupted sunlight.
- The interiors are a mix of remarkable architectural elements, stunning woodwork, elaborate moldings, millwork & stonework, custom built-ins and distinctive ceilings.
- The property has a dramatic great room and the adjacent formal dining room, with wet bar to entertain guest with graciousness. The condo also comes with a spacious office, which gives imperial setting. The library-cum-family room adds to the comfort and luxury of the penthouse. The luxury of the condo heightens with fully equipped chef's kitchen.
- The master suite has a large sitting room with two dressing rooms and five fixture spa bath with terrace providing excellent park views.