Gucci House In Coachella Valley Up For Sale For $7 Mn
While a handbag from the Italian luxury brand Gucci's latest collection would cost you $28,000, to live the glam life of the Guccis you will have to shell $7 million. For those who are interested, the Gucci House in Coachella Valley is on the market again. It was in 2012 that the villa was first listed for a price tag of $9 million.
The villa has been put on sale by Patricia Gucci, granddaughter of Gucci fashion house founder Guccio Gucci. MakaaniQ lists all that you need to know about the Gucci House:
- It is a 23-acre estate with a two-storey house spread in an area of 11,000 sq ft. It is known as Casa Azzurra and lies adjacent to the Joshua Tree National Park.
- The property is designed by landscape architect Tommy Thompson. It has 10 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms and two guest houses.
- For leisure, there is a tennis court, a swimming pool, a spa, a media room, a home theater, an art studio, and a bar.
- What makes this property special is its location that had even attracted Patricia Gucci, too. It sits in the middle of a dessert. One will have to take an amazing 80-minute dessert drive from El Paseo to reach here.
- Gucci had constructed this property in 1989. Gucci, who at present lives in Switzerland, states that this property is her getaway from her hectic work life.
- The property is inspired from the Moroccan architecture with large rooms showcasing hand-painted walls and interesting carved designs.
- To maintain a connect with the nature the architecture throughout has floor-to-ceiling windows, high ceilings, and skylights.
- Each bedroom in the property has a private sun deck ensuring easy flow of indoor-outdoor across the entire house.