Donald Trump's Childhood Home Now Available For Renting
Want to live in the childhood property of the US President Donald J Trump? You could do that now. The property where Trump spent early years of his childhood is now available in the market, now on rent. The property is located at Queens in New York. Here is all you need to know about this property:
- The brick-and-stucco Tudor in Queens, New York, was auctioned in January 2017. According to reports, the property came on the market in July 2016 with a price tag of $1.65 million, but remained unsold. A few months later, in September, the property's price was lowered to $1.399 million. Later, the property was auctioned and the final sale price was $2.14 million.
- The property has been put out as a rental property to earn return on investment (ROI) on it. The property was bought purely for investment purposes.
- The property was constructed in the mid-century. The Trumps lived here when Donald was just a new-born. They moved out of this property when Donald turned four.
- The house has five bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, a patio, two-car garage, and a finished basement.
- According to a report by Mansion Global, the property will be up for rent for $3,500-$4,000.
- The home was built by Trump's father, Fred Trump, on Wareham Place, in Jamaica Estates in 1940. The property is listed on the president's birth certificate, too.