All You Need To Know About Isha Ambani-Anand Piramal’s New Home
The Ambani-Piramal alliance is set to strengthen with Isha Ambani tying the knot with Anand Piramal this December. The Piramals are gifting the couple a sprawling 50,000 square foot (sqf) sea-facing bungalow, Gulita, near Worli Sea Face ahead of the wedding. The newlyweds are expected to move into their new abode soon after their wedding.
Here's all you need to know about the couple's would-be abode:
- Gulita is a five-storey, Arabian Sea-facing bungalow near the Bandra-Worli Sea Link, worth a whopping Rs 450 crore. It is spread over 50,000 sqf area, and has an open-air water body, a lawn and a multi-purpose room.
- The bungalow is being redone in a diamond theme, and has one specially-made diamond room.
- The building has lounge areas, circular study rooms, servant rooms, dressing rooms on different floors. It also has a triple-height ballroom, swimming pool and three-floor basement parking. The level one basement has a lawn and the ground floor houses the entrance lobby. The upper storey has floor area between 8,700-12,300 sqf.
- The swanky bungalow, previously owned by Hindustan Unilever, was used as a training centre. It was bought by the Piramals in 2012 who worked on its refurbishing in 2015.
- Though the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has already cleared the property and has given the occupancy certificate, Gulita will be ready to move in by December 1 as work on the interiors is still in progress.
- The location is one of the most expensive property markets in the world where property price ranges from Rs 70,000-90,000 per sqf.
- Gulita is around five kilometre from Isha Ambani’s maternal home, Antilla, which is also the second-most expensive property in the world, worth Rs 14,000 crore. It is a 27-storey building spanning four lakh sqf area.