Vastu Tips For Property Construction
Vastu is an ancient branch of science that deals with construction. It takes into account the laws of nature and its impact on human dwellings, health, prosperity and contentment. The designs made for construction that are in accordance of Vastu are based on directional alignments. Vastu primarily deals with architecture of various kinds.
A look at some tips that would help you keep your property Vastu-compliant:
- Choose a regular shaped plot such as square or rectangle. Irregular shape plot can have bad impact on occupants.
- According to Vastu doctrine, digging a well in the northeast side of the plot is advisable prior to the construction.
- Considerable space should be left open in the north and the east directions and less towards the south and west ones.
- Open spaces in the southeast and northwest sides should be equal.
- Planting trees in the northeast corner must be avoided.
- More windows must be given towards the east and north.
- Avoid doors in straight line.
- The western side of the plot must be elevated as compared to the eastern, and the southern side must be elevated than the northern.
- Construction must be started from the northeast side of the plot and from there move forward to the east, north and finally south and west.
- The construction of pillars also should start from the northeast direction.