How To Do Property Registration Online In Gurgaon
Gurgaon authorities have made their property registration procedure simple and easy to convenience to homebuyers and bring transparency in the system.
Here is a detailed step by step guide on how to register your property online using Government of Haryana’s e-registration portal.
Document required for property registration.
- The applicant needs to refer and download the applicable deed template, available in PDF and editable MS Word format from the Deed Template website (http://jamabandi.nic.in/DeedTemplates/)
- The applicant needs to pay the applicable stamp duty fees and mention the details of the payment on the deed template. Stamp duty is payable in a treasury branch, or through the Government Receipt Accounting System (https://egrashry.nic.in/). The deed template and e-stamp are mandatory for booking appointment for deed registration.
- Post selection of appointment date, through the Appointment Management System (http://126.96.36.199/eregistration/), fill in the applicant details and property details.
Once booked successfully, the appointment can be viewed under “Today’s Appointment”, with the applicant marked as “Present”.
Post verification of photographs and documents, the deed is marked as Registered.
- The state of Haryana has developed an online record maintenance system known as Haryana Land Record Integrated System or HALRIS. HALRIS is now popularly used for maintaining a database of land records for the entire state of Haryana. Once a deed is registered, information pertaining to the deed is fed into the HALRIS database for record retention.
- With the deed record successfully saved in the HALRIS database, Haryana’s Department of Revenue and Disaster Management is ready to “deliver” the deed’s copy to its rightful parties.
Government of Haryana’s e-registration website now enables the conventionally long process of registration to be completed within a day’s time, meaning that the rightful parties get more time to themselves instead of queueing at the sub registrar’s office.