How To Register Property Online In Noida
In order to bring transparency and make the registration process for immovable properties easier, Uttar Pradesh government has started an online process through which property buyers can submit details and documents and can take appointments beforehand. However, the entire registration process is in Hindi and you need to have technical capabilities before attempting the form.
Here is the detailed procedure to make property registration online-
- Visit www(dot)igrsup(dot)gov(dot)in and click on "आवेदन करें”
- If you are a new user, you need to create a login. If you have an existing login ID, you can proceed with the information page. Mention the city, district and sub-registrar office and fill personal mobile number and password. Save this password for future purpose.
- After creating the login, you will be redirected to a form screen where you need to select the nature of the documents (relevant deed category), deed type based on your requirements
- Enter the deed presenter name in Hindi and English and the mobile number.
- Select the relevant tehsil, area type, area type of tehsil, ward, property type, property details.
- Now you need to opt for property valuation in which you need to select the type of building, type of property, details of the independent building by filing the residential area and total area. The software will auto calculate the applicable stamp duties and registration fees.
- Fill the details of the parties and their roles such as buyer and seller.
- Add mandatory documents and details of two witnesses.
- Check the entered data thoroughly, including the property details, buyer and seller details etc.
- If everything is accurate then the user should click on the "आवेदन पत्र की स्थिति " tab
- Select 'लेखपत्र बनाये' button to prepare the deed document and then select save button
- Your deed document is now ready. In the next screen you need to enter the number of pages in the document and the name of the presenter. Save the details.
- You will be redirected to a payment page where you need to pay the stamp duty and other charges.
Once you have done this formality, you need to visit the sub-registrar office for final verification. You can book an appointment for visiting SRO online.