CIDCO Lottery Draw Results Announced For Unnati, Vastu Vihar Schemes
The City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO) has announced lottery draw results for its recent housing schemes to allot over 300 units in Navi Mumbai's Kharghar and Ulwe. These units are available at a starting price of Rs 16 lakh. The results are published below.
|Scheme Code Vastuvihar||Download link|
|Scheme Code Unnati||Download link|
Check out all information-
Vastu Vihar Celebration Housing Scheme
The CIDCO is offering 45 apartments near Kharghar Railway station for which applications are invited from eligible applicants.
|Configuration||Units||Carpet Area||Earnest Money Deposit||Cost (approx)|
|1RK||5||20 sq m||Rs 5,000||Rs 16.33 lakh|
|1BHK||2||35 sq m||Rs 25,000||Rs 27.58 lakh|
|1BHK||11||43 sq m||Rs 25,000||Rs 54.6 lakh|
|2BHK||27||79 sq m||Rs 1,00,000||Rs 1.02 cr|
Unnati Housing Scheme
The CIDCO is allotting 31 units in Ulwe within walking distance of Bamandongri Railway station. Ulwe is one of the popular residential townships in Navi Mumbai near Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, that offers affordable housing options.
|Configuration||Units||Carpet Area||Earnest Money Deposit||Cost|
|1RK||23||19.5 sq m||Rs 5,000||Rs 16.7|
|1BHK||8||29.75 sq m||Rs 25,000||Rs 28.3 lakh|
Important dates for Unnati and Vastu Vihar Housing Scheme
|Registration starts for Unnati and Vastu Vihar Housing Scheme||November 28|
|Online application starts for housing schemes||December 6|
|Online Payment and NEFT/ RTGS starts||December 6|
|Last date of Registration for housing scheme||January 3|
|Last date of online application||January 7|
|Last date for NEFT/ RTGS Challan Generation||January 7|
|Last date for Online Payment and NEFT/ RTGS||January 8|
|Publication of draft list of accepted applications||January 13|
|Publication of final list of accepted applications||January 20|
|Lottery Draw at 10.00 am||January 22|
How to apply for CIDCO housing scheme
Applicants planning to apply for these schemes can also download CIDCO Lottery app from Google Play Store to register.
Applicants can apply online and file application on CIDCO's website. Here is step-by-step guide to apply for CIDCO housing scheme online.
- Visit www(dot)lottery(dot)cidcoindia(dot)com
- Click on register for lottery
- You need to create user id and password to register for CIDCO lottery
- Once your user id is creater, fill in the necessary information such as first name, father’s/husband’s name, date of birth, mobile number etc.
- Confirm the information.
- You will be prompted to submit OTP received on your submitted email id or through SMS.
- You will be redirected to another page where you need to fill and upload PAN Card, Aadhar Card and other vital information. Applicant also needs to upload passport photograph.
- Fill in the contact details and address along with bank account details.
- Confirm the details and register yourself as applicant.
- Applicant can apply for scheme under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna by clicking Yes/No. Aadhar Card is mandatory for PMAY applications.
- Select reservation category and applicant type.
- After selection of scheme, you need to pay EMD amount which you can pay Online only.
- Once you submit the lottery application, a confirmation message will be shown. Check all details, scroll down the page and click on the Confirm button to confirm your Lottery Application.
Previous CIDCO housing schemes-
Swapnapurthi Housing Scheme 2019
Under the Swapnapurthi Housing Scheme 2019, around 814 units will be allotted in applicants belonging to the economically weaker section (EWS) and lower income group (LIG) categories at Sector 37, Kharghar. of these, around 619 tenements are meant for the LIG category while 195 are for the EWS category.
The size of unit meant for the EWS category has been kept at 28.63 sqm while the base price is Rs 24.9 lakh. The size of unit meant for the LIG category on the other hand is 34.36 sqm, for a base price of Rs 39.1 lakh.
CIDCO Mass Housing Scheme 2019
Under the Mass Housing Scheme, around 9,249 homes will be allotted to the applicants in the EWS and LIG categories.
The housing scheme offers units in Taloja, Kalamboli, Ghansoli and Dronagiri. The flats in the EWS category are priced starting Rs 18 lakh while the LIG category units are priced Rs 25 lakh onwards. The registration has already started from September 11, 2019.
The applicants from the EWS category have to deposit Rs 5,000 as the earnest money while the applicants from the LIG category have to deposit Rs 25,000. An additional charge of Rs 250 has to be paid as registration amount.
|Swapnapurthi Housing Scheme||Scheme 101||Scheme 102|
|CIDCO Mass Housing Scheme||EWS||LIG|
Valley Shilp Scheme
The CIDCO had announced Valley Shilp scheme to allot MIG and HIG flats through lottery draw. These units are located in Sector 36, Kharghar, one of the premium areas in Navi Mumbai. The starting cost of these apartments is Rs 91 lakhs. Interested applicants can visit the site address- Plot No 3, Valley Shilp Road, Sector 36, Kharghar. The project is ready-to-move.
|MIG||119||56.61 sq metres||Rs 91.9 lakhs|
|HIG||136||95.18 sq metres||Rs 1.77 crores|
NRI Seawoods Scheme
This was a limited edition scheme, offering only 17 units in HIG category at a starting cost of Rs 2.88 crores. These units are located in Seawoods Estates Phase 2. The project is also ready-to-move-in.
86.97 sq metres
Rs 2.88 crores
117.63 sq metres
Rs 3.52 crores
The last date for online application was November 26, 2019.
Applicants can download the winners' list for Valley Shilp and NRI Seawoods scheme here-
|Scheme||Result Download Link|
The results can also be viewed on www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in.