How To Apply For CIDCO Housing Scheme Online
In order to provide affordable housing options to the residents of Mumbai metropolitan region, the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra (CIDCO) announced housing scheme in August for which the lottery was conducted on October 2. Around 14,838 households were selected in the previous lot who will be allotted units in three phases in different parts of Navi Mumbai. Now, the remaining 2,000 flats will be allotted to economically weaker section and lower income group, through lottery, to be announced in December.
Location: The housing scheme will offer units in 11 locations which includes Taloja, Kharghar, Kalamboli, Ghansoli and Dronagiri.
Flat size: The floor area for EWS flats is 25.81 sq meter while for LIG flats, it will be 29.82 sq meter.
How to apply for CIDCO housing scheme
Applicants can apply online and file application on CIDCO’s website. Here is step-by-step guide to apply for CIDCO housing scheme online.
- Visit www(dot)lottery(dot)cidcoindia(dot)com
- Click on register for lottery
- You need to create user id and password to register for CIDCO lottery
- Once your user id is creater, fill in the necessary information such as first name, father’s/husband’s name, date of birth, mobile number etc.
- Confirm the information.
- You will be prompted to submit OTP received on your submitted email id or through SMS.
- You will be redirected to another page where you need to fill and upload PAN Card, Aadhar Card and other vital information. Applicant also needs to upload passport photograph.
- Fill in the contact details and address along with bank account details.
- Confirm the details and register yourself as applicant.
- Applicant can apply for scheme under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna by clicking Yes/No. Aadhar Card is mandatory for PMAY applications.
- Select reservation category and applicant type.
- After selection of scheme, you need to pay EMD amount which you can pay Online only.
- Once you submit the lottery application, a confirmation message will be shown. Check all details, scroll down the page and click on the Confirm button to confirm your Lottery Application.