YEIDA offers 2862 flats under Yamunotri Housing Scheme
The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) has recently rolled out Yamunotri Housing Scheme under which the civic body is offering 2862 multi-storeyed flats in Yamuna Expressway. The booking under the Housing Scheme started on October 23, 2014. The last day of submitting forms is December 2, 2014.
Listed below are some facts that you should know about the Yamunotri Housing Scheme:
- The housing authority is offering 2862 units of 1 BHK (G+4) and 2 BHK (G+7) flats of which 2070 flats are one bedroom flats whereas 792 are two bedroom flats.
- The super area of 1BHK flat is 525 sqft and for 2 BHK flat is 880 sqft .
- The tentative price of a one BHK flat is Rs. 15.49 Lakh whereas a two BHK flat will cost Rs 27.96 Lakh.
- The registration amount for one bedroom unit is Rs. 1.50 Lakh while for two bedroom flat it is Rs 2.80 Lakh.
- The registration amount can be paid online of the YEIDA website through credit card, direct debit, net banking.
- The housing authority has tied up with 20 private and public banks to offer RTGS and NEFT.
- The allotment of flats will happen through draw of lots, which will tentatively happen in March 2015.
- The registration amount of the unsuccessful applicants shall be refunded within six months after the draw of lots, failing which the housing body will pay an interest amount of 4% for the entire period of deposit.
- Any person who is above 18 years and is an Indian national can apply for the flats.
- A person who has already been allotted a plot or a flat by YEIDA, is not eligible to apply for flats under Yamunotri Housing Scheme.