Madhya Pradesh Real Estate Summit 2014
“Shaping a Better Tomorrow”
Saturday,26th April 2014: 0930hrs-1700hrs : Hotel Radisson Blu, Indore
The Real Estate industry is one of the key accelerators of India’s GDP. With the advantage of having one of the best infrastructure services in the country, Madhya Pradesh is a preferred choice for foreign direct investment. The MP Government accorded high priority to road development and the state today supports a 10,000 km network. With growing market demand, the industry is expected to grow at a pace of 25-30% annually.
Talking about Real estate, we think - Is the Real Estate business ready to burst or inflate in 2014? However, it is difficult to forecast as the real estate market is not subject to a fixed pattern. A great degree of Political uncertainty, liquidity issues, high interest rates and cautious sentiments are expected to underpin the real estate sector during the year. India’s real estate market has been faltering for quite some time as the economy remains under stress. Realty prices have been surging in an unprecedented manner unlike income levels, which are not rising. The price increase is mostly speculative and can be attributed to the predominantly capital-driven nature of the sector.
The Conference aims at discussing the issue in its complete form. The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Madhya Pradesh is organizing a conference on Real Estate with the Theme of “Shaping a Better tomorrow”. Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Associations of India (CREDAI) is the partner for the conference.
Join us as the best in the industry talk, discuss and debate about:
- New Economies of Western Real estate
- Infrastructure Management: Vital for nation’s growth
- Emerging Investment hotspots in Real Estate
- Emerging trends in real estate- Challenges & Opportunities, Current real estate dynamics, Issues & Compliance
- Innovation in Marketing
- A panel discussion on the theme- Shaping a better tomorrow, the panel will attempt to discuss about the future, Real Estate sector aiming towards in the mere future.
The Summit will feature a stellar line-up of recognized speakers who will share their insights, best practices and solutions for the Real estate industry in India. It will provide an ultimate learning and networking experience for those who wish to hear world class management strategies, proven best practices and new research insights on real estate. It will focus on thought provoking and insightful studies.
- Presence of eminent speakers from renowned companies and media coverage
- Company name and logo will appear on the cover of Backdrop and all literature pertaining to the conference
- Write up about your company in the Conference Theme Paper
- Special announcements thanking Knowledge Partner
- Company’s name will feature as a Partner in all the Conference correspondence & Press Releases, if any.
Get in touch with Mr Deepankar Bargali at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 0731 4009061/4041694, Mob: +91 88892 99980.