Compare property prices in Delhi NCR with the click of a mouse
Buying or renting a property in India is not an easy task. Most of the price related information is not collated properly by any centralized government authority, making it difficult to rely on information coming from various sources. Among the various issues faced by the property seekers, most critical are
1. Am I paying the correct price for the property?
2. Can I trust the price quoted by the seller or is there some scope for negotiation?
3. Which is the best place to invest in Delhi NCR that will give me higher returns?
4. What is the current rental value for the same property?
To help property seekers in Delhi NCR take an informed decision on the above issues, Makaan.com, India’s fastest growing property website recently launched a new property tool called Price Trends. The tool has been customized for the need of the seekers has several advantages like
1. It allows plotting of prevailing & past per square feet (psf) price for key property hot spots in Delhi NCR.
2. If the seeker has short listed 3-4 areas for investment and wants to know which one is beneficial, the tool allows the comparison.
3. The tool plots property price trends for 12, 6 & 3 months to give long & short term view of price movement.
4. The tool can plot both the capital and rental values of an area. This helps seekers to decide between Buying Vs Renting a property.