Broker's Corner: Fine Tune Your Business Skills With These Learning Channels
Real estate investing can be the most rewarding move in your life. However, it may not mean overnight success for you. There is a huge level of risk involved and one has to keep learning the ropes. You may do so by making decisions on the ground but given the capital intensive nature of real estate investing, it may turn out to be a costly affair.
So, why not learn from investors who have tried and tested different strategies and have been successful? There are several means to do that.
You can make seminars, webcasts, online research and books a part of your learning routine. If you are on board with learning as a core activity, let's help you kick-start the plan right now.
What kind of books should you pick?
We are living in the digital world that brings a vast pool of online resources at your disposal. However, books remain an eternal source of knowledge. Various studies find that you can retain much more by reading a book, and you can observe this by yourself. Agreed? If yes, then here is a list of the books every real estate investor must read:
- The Unofficial Guide to Real Estate Investing By Spencer Strauss
- Rich Dad Poor Dad By Robert Kiyosaki
- Building Wealth One House at a Time By John Schaub
- What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow by Frank Gallinelli
- The Magic Of Thinking Big By Schwartz David
These are the resources which have the power to sharpen your understanding and know-how of investing in the real estate market, and broaden your horizons to seize opportunities.
Videos that can change your life as a real estate professional
The proliferation of high-speed, cost-effective data services has opened up new avenues for those who want to hone their skills. Thanks to platforms such as YouTube and TED, you can access seminars and interviews of legendary real estate investors anytime and learn at your own pace.
Here's a quick playlist of the videos you should not miss:
- Story Behind Gurgaon - From The Horse's Mouth.
- Creating legacies: The Hiranandani Group
- Lessons From Legends In Real Estate: Donald and Thibault Manekin
- Lessons From Legends in Real Estate: Edward St. John
- The real estate deal that could change the future of everything: Ben Miller TED
Real estate investing is both an art as well as science. You need to keep enhancing your knowledge and understanding to keep pace with the dynamics inherent to this sector. At Makaan, we leave no stone unturned in bringing the best of knowledge resources to real estate buyers. Therefore, we take this privilege of asking you to let us share more insights, by bookmarking our news page and connecting with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.