3 BHK Apartment - 1,545 sq ft₹52.53L
< PrevNext >
SMR Vinay Harmony County is a residential project that offers luxury 3 BHK Apartment developed in 10 acres of land. This project have total of 406 unit of apartment. Located at Rajendra Nagar near Appa Junction Hyderabad, SMR Vinay Harmony County Project is one of the most demanding projects within this location. Most of the flats are sold out and only few units are available for sale. It has amenities like Swimming pools, gym, tennis court, power back up, security and many more. The Cost of 3 BHK Apartment at just 3400/- per sq. ft. only. it is located at Appa Junction which is a very good location, well connected to national highways, party hall, supermarket and mini shopping complexes.
24 X 7 Security
Children's play area
Rain Water Harvesting
About project: SMR Vinay Harmony County
SMR Vinay Harmony County
Vinay Harmony County by SMR Holdings at Bandlaguda Jagir , ORR South Hyderabad is a residential project launched to meet the requirements of an elegant and comfortable residential project for...
- LaunchAug 2013
Home Loan - calculate your EMI
Property price: 52.5 L
Get instant home loan
It's fast & easy!
Loading Bank Details....
Our experts will call you soon
or call us at 080-30-196-296
Our experts are known for
₹ 350 cr
More properties from Regrob Infrastructure
We've found similar properties for you
- ₹60 L2 BHK - 1,125 sq ftProject, Bandlaguda Jagir
- ₹60 L3 BHK - 900 sq ftcl villas, Bandlaguda Jagir
- ₹43 L3 BHK - 1,490 sq ftDhaatri Sognare, Bandlaguda Jagir
- ₹44.08 L3 BHK - 1,346 sq ftAmrutha Esencia, Bandlaguda Jagir
- ₹45.22 L2 BHK - 1,330 sq ftSMR Vinay Harmony County, Bandlaguda Jagir
- ₹43.52 L2 BHK - 1,280 sq ftSMR Vinay Harmony County, Bandlaguda Jagir
- ₹52.53 L3 BHK - 1,545 sq ftSMR Vinay Harmony County, Bandlaguda Jagir
- ₹42.67 L2 BHK - 1,255 sq ftSMR Vinay Harmony County, Bandlaguda Jagir
- ₹45.56 L2 BHK - 1,340 sq ftSMR Vinay Harmony County, Bandlaguda Jagir
- ₹42.33 L2 BHK - 1,245 sq ftSMR Vinay Harmony County, Bandlaguda Jagir
Last update - 29-01-2018