- Buy4,983 / sq ftAvg. price (2,3,3+ bhk)
- Rent17,000 / monthAvg. rent (2 bhk)
Property price trends in gandhi nagar
Nearby localities to gandhi nagar
- 2,224/ Sq ftProperties295 for sale
- 1,023/ Sq ftProperties247 for sale
- 1,697/ Sq ftProperties138 for sale
- 736/ Sq ftProperties133 for sale
- 883/ Sq ftProperties114 for sale
- 776/ Sq ftProperties94 for sale
- 8,911/ Sq ft9.5
- 1,850/ Sq ftProperties85 for sale
- 7,734/ Sq ft9.8
- 1,735/ Sq ftProperties62 for sale
- 6,651/ Sq ft
- 8,588/ Sq ft8.9
- 5,059/ Sq ft9.1
- 677/ Sq ftProperties55 for sale
- 1,442/ Sq ftProperties50 for sale
One stop platform for real estate news and updates
Top real estate articles
- In a move that would accelerate the business in the GIFT City, Alternative Investment Funds could now invest in the IFSC through the Foreign Portfolio Investment, the Foreign Venture Capital Investor and the Foreign Direct Investment route. The Securities and Exchange Board of India on November 27 released the guidelines for AIFs, making the GIFT City a potential destination of investment to launch offshore funds for investment in India.
Pimpri-Swargate Metro Route Set To Be Extended Till NigdiWith the standing committee of the Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation approving the detailed project report for the extension of the Pimpri-Swargate Metro route to Nigdi recently, prospects of certain real estate pockets have brightened. Under the earlier plan, Phase-I of the Pune Metro was to cover a distance of 31.25 km, with two stretches — from Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation to Swargate (16.6 km) and from Vanaz to Ramwadi (14.7 km). With the extension of the first stretch till Nigdi, another 4.5 km (spanning three stations, Chinchwad, Akurdi and Nigdi ) will be added to the Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation stretch.
Mumbai Metro Line 2A To Get Operational By 2020The Mumbai Metro Line II is being constructed in two sub-phases with 18-km line 2A between Dahisar and DN Nagar; and the 23-km line 2B between DN Nagar and Mankhurd. Construction works begun in 2016 and the DMRC plans to open one part of this line (2A) for the public by 2020.
Delhi To Have London-Like Metro-Rail Interlinked CorridorThe National Capital Region Transport Corporation on December 7 approved the detailed project report of the Delhi-Gurgaon-Shahjahanpur-Neemrana-Behror Urban Complex RRTS corridor. The 106 km-corridor, which will have 16 stations, is one of the three RRTS corridors the government has planned to decongest the national capital region. The other two corridors will be built between Delhi-Meerut and Delhi—Panipat. These corridors would be linked to the Delhi Metro network, offering a multi-modal integrated transit system.
PM Modi To Lay Foundation Stone For Mumbai Metro's Line 5Prime Minister Narendra Modi on December 18 will inaugurate the Metro Line-5 of the Mumbai Metro network that will connect Kapurbawdi in Thane West to Kalyan via Bhiwandi. The PM, along with Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis, will also lay the foundation stone for the Metro Line-9 (Dahisar- Mira Bhayander). The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) is in the process of selecting contractors and general consultant for the project after the project was approved in October 2017. The project is expected to be completed by 2022.
Localities comparison in Hyderabad
Locality already added to compare
Some error occured
price (per sq.ft)
|4,538 - 5,955||5.9%||View 13 properties|
|3,520 - 9,041||38.2%||View 783 properties|
|2,977 - 27,453||17.4%||View 974 properties|
|4,008 - 6,240||1.9%||View 960 properties|
|3,186 - 7,824||7.8%||View 1,755 properties|
|131 - 33,640||282.4%||View 1,355 properties|
|125 - 15,974||-||View 1,247 properties|
|119 - 60,296||-6.5%||View 1,268 properties|
|136 - 73,252||126.7%||View 1,766 properties|
|106 - 49,372||569.6%||View 2,729 properties|
|181 - 17,399||-||View 2,038 properties|