Residential Plot - 1,800 sq ft9.99L
< PrevNext >
Building Blocks is a plotting development company for the ‘Next Gen’ India. A company ‘Of the Indians, By the Indians & For the Indians’. Building Blocks believes in driving real estate opportunities to the common Indian across various locations in the subcontinent. The company has been formed by a group of seasoned professionals having a collective experience of over 3 decades in Real Estate Industry. As an organization, we aim to fulfill the dreams of millions of customers desiring to “Own a piece of Land”. Promise of Delivery, Transparency, Large-Scale Development, Integrity, Growth, Unity and Excellence are our core values that drive us to deliver ‘Land of Prosperity’ to our customers. A team of energized professionals drive forward the company’s vision and mission with relentless passion and enthusiasm in various departments including Architecture, Legal, Engineering, Marketing and Sales.
24 X 7 Security
Children's play area
Rain Water Harvesting
About project: Building Landmark 4
Building Landmark 4
Launched by Building Blocks, the project promises all the basic amenities to its buyers like Others, Jogging Track, Vaastu Compliant, Others, Others. Kothur offers easy connectivity to all the major...
- LaunchJan 2016
Home Loan - calculate your EMI
Property price: 9.9 L
Get instant home loan
It's fast & easy!
Loading Bank Details....
Our experts will call you soon
or call us at 080-30-196-296
Our experts are known for
More properties from Building Blocks
We've found similar properties for you
- 12.19 LPlot - 1,926 sq ftProject, Kothur
- 14.82 LPlot - 2,340 sq ftProject, Kothur
- 8.55 LPlot - 1,350 sq ftProject, Kothur
- 10.59 LPlot - 1,908 sq ftBuilding Landmark 4, Kothur
- 12 LPlot - 1,350 sq ftsandstone silversprings, Kothur
- 10 LPlot - 4,500 sq ftAIRPORT FARM LAND, Kothur
- 6 LPlot - 2,700 sq ftAIRPORT FARM LAND, Kothur
- 8.15 LPlot - 3,492 sq ftAIRPORT FARM LAND, Kothur
- 15 LPlot - 250 sq ftProject, Kothur
- 11.99 LPlot - 1,800 sq ftProject, Kothur
Last update - 21-05-2018