buy
  • Buy
  • Rent
myInfo
  • Property in Nanakramguda
Nearby Localities
  • Top projects in Nanakramguda
  • Top builderfloors in Nanakramguda
  • Top apartments in Nanakramguda
  • Top villas in Nanakramguda
  • Top builderfloors in Gachibowli
  • Top villas in Gachibowli
  • Top apartments in Gachibowli
  • Top builderfloors in Kukatpally
  • Top villas in Kukatpally
  • Top apartments in Kukatpally
  • Top builderfloors in Miyapur
  • Top apartments in Miyapur
  • Top villas in Miyapur
  • Top builderfloors in Kondapur
  • Top apartments in Kondapur
  • Top villas in Kondapur
  • Top builderfloors in Tellapur
  • Top apartments in Tellapur
  • Top villas in Tellapur
Top builderfloors in Nanakramguda
  • Independent Builder Floor for sale in Nanakramguda
Top apartments in Nanakramguda
  • Apartments for sale in Nanakramguda
Top villas in Nanakramguda
  • Independent House/Villas for sale in Nanakramguda
Top builderfloors in Gachibowli
  • Independent Builder Floor for sale in Gachibowli
Top builderfloors in Kukatpally
  • Independent Builder Floor for sale in Kukatpally
Top builderfloors in Miyapur
  • Independent Builder Floor for sale in Miyapur
Top builderfloors in Kondapur
  • Independent Builder Floor for sale in Kondapur
Top builderfloors in Tellapur
  • Independent Builder Floor for sale in Tellapur
Top villas in Gachibowli
  • Independent House/Villas for sale in Gachibowli
Top villas in Kukatpally
  • Independent House/Villas for sale in Kukatpally
Top villas in Miyapur
  • Independent House/Villas for sale in Miyapur
Top villas in Kondapur
  • Independent House/Villas for sale in Kondapur
Top villas in Tellapur
  • Independent House/Villas for sale in Tellapur
Top apartments in Gachibowli
  • Apartments for sale in Gachibowli
Top apartments in Kukatpally
  • Apartments for sale in Kukatpally
Top apartments in Miyapur
  • Apartments for sale in Miyapur
Top apartments in Kondapur
  • Apartments for sale in Kondapur
Top apartments in Tellapur
  • Apartments for sale in Tellapur
new
laxmipriya
(AGENT)
1.32 Cr
4,500 / sq ft
2950
Area in sq ft
Under Construction
Construction Status
Possession by Nov 2019Grof 2floorNew

3 BHK Independent Houses/Villas for Rent in Nanakramguda:

This spacious 3 bhk villa is available for sale and is located in Vasavi Group GP Trends, one of the most prestigious projects of Nanakramguda. It has a salable area of 2950 sqft and is available at a...
More
Seller recently helped 3 buyers find their dream home
  • Popular Searches
  • Featured Properties

Similar properties matching your requirement

new
75 L
3,125 / sq ft
2400
Area in sq ft
Under Construction
Construction Status
Possession by Jul 20193 BathroomsNew

3 BHK Independent Houses/Villas for Rent in Gachibowli:

Garden Villas which is located at Mokila, Near (Kokapet, Gachibowli), Hyderabad. Our endeavour is to place the best of the properties for our Wealth Management customers in any part of India. This exc...
More
new
1.35 Cr
5,102 / sq ft
2646
Area in sq ft
Ready to move
Construction Status
3 Bathrooms1stof 1floorNew

3 BHK Independent Houses/Villas for Rent in Gachibowli:

It’s a 3 bhk villa situated in CRR Lakeside, Gachibowli. It has a built-up area of 2646 sqft and is priced at Rs. 1.35 cr (negotiable). It is a semi-furnished property. It has 24 x 7 security. Other a...
More
new
propwalas
(AGENT)
in PRW projects
, Hyderabad
2.76 Cr
7,198 / sq ft
3834
Area in sq ft
Ready to move
Construction Status
1 - 2 years old3 BathroomsGrof 2floor

3 BHK Independent Houses/Villas for Rent in Gachibowli:

The total 152 luxury villas on 24 acres of land. Each stately home designed with impeccable taste to suit those whose lifestyle is several cuts above the rest. And the entire dominion lavishly laid ou...
More
new
propwalas
(AGENT)
in PRW projects
, Hyderabad
2.01 Cr
7,168 / sq ft
2804
Area in sq ft
Ready to move
Construction Status
0 - 1 year old3 BathroomsGrof 2floor

3 BHK Independent Houses/Villas for Rent in Gachibowli:

The total 152 luxury villas on 24 acres of land. Each stately home designed with impeccable taste to suit those whose lifestyle is several cuts above the rest. And the entire dominion lavishly laid ou...
More
new
propwalas
(AGENT)
in PRW projects
, Hyderabad
2.9 Cr
7,185 / sq ft
4036
Area in sq ft
Ready to move
Construction Status
1 - 2 years old3 BathroomsGrof 2floor

3 BHK Independent Houses/Villas for Rent in Gachibowli:

The total 152 luxury villas on 24 acres of land. Each stately home designed with impeccable taste to suit those whose lifestyle is several cuts above the rest. And the entire dominion lavishly laid ou...
More
new
propwalas
(AGENT)
in PRW properties
, Hyderabad
2.01 Cr
7,200 / sq ft
2804
Area in sq ft
Ready to move
Construction Status
0 - 1 year old3 BathroomsGrof 2floor

3 BHK Independent Houses/Villas for Rent in Gachibowli:

The total 152 luxury villas on 24 acres of land. Each stately home designed with impeccable taste to suit those whose lifestyle is several cuts above the rest. And the entire dominion lavishly laid ou...
More
new
Murali Krishna
(AGENT)
2.5 Cr
7,961 / sq ft
3140
Area in sq ft
Under Construction
Construction Status
Possession by May 20184 BathroomsNew

4 BHK Independent Houses/Villas for Rent in Gachibowli:

It’s 10.5 Acre, 40% of land For Construction, Remaining 60% For Amenities and Greenery. exclusive preview of the perfect luxurious lifestyle with villa, The ultimate in luxury living, it offers more t...
More
new
ranjith realtors
(AGENT)
in gatedcommunity villa
, Hyderabad
2.95 Cr
9,899 / sq ft
2980
Area in sq ft
Ready to move
Construction Status
5 - 6 years old5 BathroomsResale

4 BHK Independent Houses/Villas for Rent in Khazaguda:

It’s a 4 bhk villa situated in Khazaguda. It has a salable area of 2980 sqft and is available at a price of Rs. 9,899 per sqft. The house is furnished. It is west facing property. It has 5 bathrooms a...
More
4685 sqft, 4 bhk Villa in Pooja Crafted Homes First Leaf Gachibowli, Hyderabad at Rs. 4.3500 Cr
new
sayani associates
(AGENT)
4.35 Cr
9,284 / sq ft
4685
Area in sq ft
Ready to move
Construction Status
2 - 3 years old3 BathroomsNew

4 BHK Independent Houses/Villas for Rent in Gachibowli:

this project is near by aparna shangrila gated community. 4 bhk villa is for sale with two car parking, power backup, total 23 villas, independant pool for each villa. Experience utmost comfort, conve...
More
new
in Three Villas
, Hyderabad
1 Cr
3,125 / sq ft
3200
Area in sq ft
Under Construction
Construction Status
Possession by Dec 20184 BathroomsNew

4 BHK Independent Houses/Villas for Rent in Gachibowli:

It’s a 4 bhk villa situated in Gachibowli. It has a salable area of 3200 sqft and is available at a price of Rs. 3,125 per sqft. The house is unfurnished. One of the major USPs of the property is that...
More
new
Murali Krishna
(AGENT)
2.5 Cr
6,418 / sq ft
3895
Area in sq ft
Under Construction
Construction Status
Possession by May 20184 BathroomsNew

4 BHK Independent Houses/Villas for Rent in Gachibowli:

It’s 10.5 Acre, 40% of land For Construction, Remaining 60% For Amenities and Greenery. exclusive preview of the perfect luxurious lifestyle with villa, The ultimate in luxury living, it offers more t...
More
East Facing Villa Available With Reserved Car Parking
new
Serene County Property Services
(AGENT)
5.9 Cr
10,925 / sq ft
5400
Area in sq ft
Ready to move
Construction Status
2 - 3 years old4 BathroomsGrfloor

4 BHK Independent Houses/Villas for Rent in Gachibowli:

600 Sq. Yards area and newly constructed 4 BHK villa in Gachibowli is available in a secure and gated community with all amenities.
More
Green Space Housing Emerald Amenities
new
space properties
(AGENT)
1.4 Cr
5,185 / sq ft
2700
Area in sq ft
Under Construction
Construction Status
Possession by Nov 20174 BathroomsNew

4 BHK Independent Houses/Villas for Rent in Puppalaguda:

Gated community villas with all modern amenities located in puppalaguda narsingi road, 8kms from gachibowli, 2kms from narsingi, 5kms from Wipro junction
More
East Facing Villa Available With Reserved Car Parking
new
Serene County Property Services
(AGENT)
4.1 Cr
9,111 / sq ft
4500
Area in sq ft
Under Construction
Construction Status
4 BathroomsGrfloorNew

4 BHK Independent Houses/Villas for Rent in Gachibowli:

Spacious 4 BHK villa available for sale in Gachibowli. It is in a gated and secure community. Built up area is 4500 Sq. Ft.
More
new
space properties
(AGENT)
in Emarald villas
, Hyderabad
1.45 Cr
5,370 / sq ft
2700
Area in sq ft
Under Construction
Construction Status
Possession by Dec 20174 BathroomsNew

4 BHK Independent Houses/Villas for Rent in Puppalaguda:

It’s a 4 bhk villa situated in Puppalaguda, Hyderabad. It has an area of 2700 sqft . The property is available at a price of Rs. 1.45 cr . It is an unfurnished property. It is facing west direction. I...
More
new
AT Quick Properties
(AGENT)
2.25 Cr
5,732 / sq ft
3925
Area in sq ft
Ready to move
Construction Status
0 - 1 year old4 BathroomsNew

4 BHK Independent Houses/Villas for Rent in Gachibowli:

At Gachibowli near Nallagandla, the future is NOW! 108 Lavish and luxurious Villas project built in 10.5 acres. Built to empower your lifestyle. The triplex villas will have space for every whim and f...
More
new
propwala
(AGENT)
2.5 Cr
7,352 / sq ft
3400
Area in sq ft
Ready to move
Construction Status
1 - 2 years old4 BathroomsNew

4 BHK Independent Houses/Villas for Rent in Gachibowli:

4 bhk villa is available in VFV Villas, Gachibowli, Hyderabad. it is a furnished property, please contact us.
More
Loading...
Last update - 08-10-2017
You are currently offline.