Established in 1978 by Mr Chandulal V Jain, Neev Foundation has become the leading real estate developer. The company is ISO 9001:2000, 14001: 2004 and OHSAS 18001: 2007 certified for various project construction activities.
Neev Foundation Builder has already developed over 2.1 million sq.ft of infrastructure and another 4.5 million sq.ft of projects related to real estate construction, infrastructure development and building roads & sewage plants are presently in construction.
Key Residential Projects
- Contour located in Kandivali East, Mumbai comprising 2 & 4 BHK with unit sizes between 1,040 sq.ft and 1,917 sq.ft.
- Bellevue in Malad East, Mumbai comprising 2 & 3 BHK apartments with area sizes ranging from 860 sq.ft to 1,552 sq.ft.
- Palazzo in Ville Parle East, Mumbai offers 2 & 3 BHK apartments with unit size ranging from 1,200 sq.ft to 1,390 sq.ft.
Neev Infrastructure New Projects
Some of the noteworthy new real estate projects by Neev Infrastructure are:
- Ivory Tower in Prabhadevi, Mumbai comprising 2 & 3 BHK apartments with unit sizes ranging from 1,674 sq.ft to 2,529 sq.ft.
- Amberwood in Andheri West, Mumbai comprising 2 & 3 BHK with unit sizes ranging from 650 sq.ft to 1,107 sq.ft.
- Navneet in Andheri West, Mumbai comprising 2 & 3 BHK apartments with unit sizes ranging from 575 sq.ft to 1,107 sq.ft.
- Oasis at Chembur in Mumbai comprising 1 & 2 BHK with unit sizes ranging from 363 sq.ft to 647 sq.ft.