- Buy4,200 / sq ftAvg. price (2 bhk)
Sarania Hills Property
Property price trends in sarania hills
Nearby localities to sarania hills
- 4,407/ Sq ft
- 544/ Sq ft
- 3,874/ Sq ft5
- 3,619/ Sq ftProperties19 for sale
- 259/ Sq ftProperties17 for sale
- 301/ Sq ftProperties17 for sale
- 4,508/ Sq ft
- 4,205/ Sq ft
- 4,038/ Sq ftProperties11 for sale
- 3,952/ Sq ft9.7
- 3,598/ Sq ft
- 2,661/ Sq ft
- 4,253/ Sq ft
- 3,752/ Sq ft
- 4,409/ Sq ft
One stop platform for real estate news and updates
Top real estate articles
- Shriram Panorama Hills is a villa and apartment project coming up in Madhurwada in Vizag. The villa phase is already completed while apartment society is under-construction. The project has received rave reviews from the homebuyers due to its location landscape and design. Where to find Shriram Panorama Hills Villas for sale?Shriram Panorama Hills Villas are available for sale in Visakhapatnam....
More Than Half The Buildings In Hyderabad Violate Building LawsAccording to the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation, of the 22 lakh houses under its jurisdiction, over 50 per cent have building-plan deviation. These irregularities are choking the city resources and are causing a risk to the lives of those occupying and those living in the vicinity.
Looking For A Plot In Beverly Hills? Be Ready With $1BnLocated in Beverly Hills, this 157-acre plot of land is currently the first billion-dollar residential listing in the US, reported CNBC.
Court Orders Demolition Of Faridabad Township In Aravalli ForestThe apex court also lashed the Haryana government for allowing a builder to violate the 1992 notification and permitting construction activity in the area, harming the ecology of the Aravalli Hills.
Centre Plans Strengthening North-East Region With Enhanced ConnectivityThe Indian government, under ‘Act East’ Policy, is developing infrastructure projects in the North Eastern Region (NER) to boost connectivity. It will develop road networks spanning 5,200 kilometres in the North East Region along with National Highway projects and undertake upgradation under the Bharatmala Pariyojana and invest Rs 48,000 crore for building 15 new rail line projects across the state capitals.