The Grand Arch offers 3 BHK premium apartments, Situated at the junction of Golf Course Road with Sector 58 in the most luxurious and convenient location in Gurgaon, The Grand Arch will offer its residents immediate access to NH-8, Delhi Metro, and fast exit routes to Delhi & NCR. The Grand Arch will be a part of Ireo city, a well-planned township offering stunning views of the Aravali Hills.
The Grand Arch from Ireo is designed to be Gurgaon’s new landmark residential complex. Spread over almost 20 acres, The Grand Arch’s unique architecture and use of state-of-the-art technology and devices will set unparalleled benchmarks of luxury, convenience and comfort. As a real estate developer with a pan India presence, Ireo is committed to consistently delivering superior quality, value and service that have never been experienced by Indian home buyers.
The Grand Arch is truly created to achieve the next level of living.
Ireo city is an exclusive 500 acre integrated township that will offer a unique mix of features that will include schools, a hospital, parks, luxury hotels, shopping malls, service apartments and office complexes. It will also have a host of social infrastructure facilities like art centers, theatres and water features amongst others.
3 BHK | Area 2156 sqft | 13000/sqt
About project: Ireo The Grand Arch
- Sep 2009Launch
- 20Total Area(in acre)
Home Loan - calculate your EMI
More properties from Ireo The Grand Arch
More properties from Regrob Infrastructure
We've found similar properties for you
- ₹2.33 Cr3 BHK - 2,427 sq ftThe Grand Arch, Sector 58
- ₹2.25 Cr3 BHK - 2,164 sq ftThe Grand Arch, Sector 58
- ₹3.3 Cr4 BHK - 2,864 sq ftThe Grand Arch, Sector 58
- ₹3 Cr4 BHK - 2,864 sq ftThe Grand Arch, Sector 58
- ₹2.23 Cr3 BHK - 2,164 sq ftThe Grand Arch, Sector 58
- ₹2.66 Cr3 BHK - 2,427 sq ftThe Grand Arch, Sector 58
- ₹2.4 Cr3 BHK - 2,164 sq ftThe Grand Arch, Sector 58
- ₹2.6 Cr3 BHK - 2,438 sq ftThe Grand Arch, Sector 58
- ₹2.6 Cr3 BHK - 2,896 sq ftThe Grand Arch, Sector 58
- ₹3.2 Cr4 BHK - 2,864 sq ftThe Grand Arch, Sector 58