About Ebony Greens Phase 1
Ebony Greens Phase 1 Amenities
24 X 7 Security
Children's play area
Rain Water Harvesting
Ebony Greens Phase 1 Specifications
- Living/DiningFlooring Vitrified tiles
- Other BedroomFlooring Vitrified tiles / Imported laminated wooden flooring
- KitchenFlooring and Dado Ceramic Tiles
- ToiletsFlooring Ceramic Tiles
- WindowsWindow Powder Coated / Anodized Aluminium Frame Windows
- WiringCopper wiring with modular switches. circuits with MCBs approved make.
- KitchenOther Stainless steel sink with drain board
- ToiletsFittings ISI standard Washbasin and WCs. Chrome Plated Tap fittings of standard make with Shower.
- KitchenWall Finish Ceramic tiles 2 ft above the counter and Oil bound distemper in pleasing shades on the balance area
- ToiletsWall Finish Combination of Ceramic tiles and Oil bound distemper in pleasing shades and mirror.
Home loan - calculate your EMI
Project price starts at:
Get instant home loan
It's fast & easy!
Loading Bank Details....
Our experts will call you soon
or call us at 080-30-196-296
Our experts are known for
Ebony Greens Phase 1 Price trends
Compare Ebony Greens Phase 1 with:
Add to compare from:
About locality: Lal Kuan
Lal Kuan is a locality in Ghaziabad which comes under Meerut division. The neighbouring localities are Bamheta , Shahpur Bamheta, Daulatpura , Dundahera and Kavi Nagar Industrial Area. Meerut in the n...
Other similar projects
Last update - 16-08-2016
Makaan.com is an online platform for real estate property listings. Makaan.com allows its users (real estate agents or individual sellers) (“Users”) to post their Listings and share information of the properties available for sale or rent. Makaan.com only provides a platform for, and therefore merely displays, the information as uploaded by the users. Makaan.com does not in any way facilitate the sales between the Users and you/visitors and is not acting on behalf of any User and cannot be deemed to be a real estate agent as defined under the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).