DREAM HOMES is RERA approved agent
RERA ID: A52100000742
Properties posted by dream homes
How To Arrange Down-Payment For Your Dream HomeBanks do offer you as home loan about 80 per cent of the property value. However, you have to pay the remaining 20 per cent amount from your own pocket. When you add to this the money you will be spending in paying the stamp duty and registration charges, the overall amount may go much higher than you might have thought. In a situation like this, you may have to depend on alternative sources of funding to complete your home purchase. Here is a look at what your options could be.
Things To Know Before You Buy Your Dream HomeTo make a sound judgement and right choice, here are a few expert advice.
The dream home bargainAre you a person who always looks for the steal deal? Someone who judiciously budgets your expenses to get the best bet out of everything life can offer you?
9 Steps To Buying Your Dream HomeMakaanIQ compiles a nine-step home-buying process that will help you sail through the transaction smoothly.
Save for your dream home!An early start in saving for your down payment is the best option.