buy
  • Buy
  • Rent
Diamond Builders Delhi
1
Past projects
675 sqft, 2 bhk Apartment in Diamond Builders Delhi Builder Floor Uttam Nagar, Delhi at Rs. 29.0000 Lacs
new
S
Sailesh
AGENT
29 L
4,296 / sq ft
675
Area in sq ft
Ready to move
Construction Status
2 Bathrooms1stof 3floorNew

2 BHK Property by Diamond Builders Delhi in Uttam Nagar:

Just pay 15% by your own and the rest 85% is Loanable by SBI, Bank Of Baroda, and most nationalized bank. We provides Good Quality Homes at affordable price.
More
  • Popular Searches
  • Featured Properties
luxury properties for sale by diamond builders delhi
plots for sale by diamond builders delhi
villas for sale by diamond builders delhi
ready to move apartments for sale by diamond builders delhi
Loading...
Last update - 25-10-2017
You are currently offline.