1 BHK Independent Floor - 450 sq ftUttam Nagar, Delhi
₹ 3,888/ sq ft
|Ready to move|
|0 - 1 year|
|1st of 4|
Your chances of finding home for sale are higher with Delhi Homes as they have successfully closed similar transactions recently.
Posted 5 months ago
1 BHK Independent Floor - 450 sq ft₹17.5L
< PrevNext >
This property is nearby Dwarka mor metro station, easily reachable by walking, Near School, Hospital, Park, Bank, ATM, Gym, Cafeteria, 24-hour submersible water, MCD water morning and evening. we have all good facilities available in your budget. just visit our site once and enjoy your dream home. we have also available Prime Minister housing loan scheme facilities. 1 bhk flat with Bike parking for sale in uttam nagar. this property is registered & free hold also upto 85% home loan available by Nationalized & pvt bank. One bedroom, One drawing room, One Bathroom, Wide balcony, Modular kitchen.
|1 rooms( pooja room )|
|420 sq ft|
24 X 7 Security
Children's play area
About locality: Uttam Nagar
Uttam Nagar is a well-established locality in West Delhi . It is located next to the way that links Dwarka and Vikaspuri. The locality started developing in 2008 as a result of growing population and...
Home Loan - calculate your EMI
Property price: 17.5 L
Get instant home loan
It's fast & easy!
Loading Bank Details....
Our experts will call you soon
or call us at 080-30-196-296
Our experts are known for
₹ 350 cr
Other sellers for 1 BHK + 1 T BuilderFloor in Builder Project
More properties from Delhi Homes
We've found similar properties for you
- ₹21.85 L2 BHK - 619 sq ftProject, Uttam Nagar
- ₹23.74 L2 BHK - 668 sq ftProject, Uttam Nagar
- ₹23.11 L2 BHK - 510 sq ftProject, Uttam Nagar
- ₹21 L2 BHK - 500 sq ftProject, Uttam Nagar
- ₹24.3 L2 BHK - 600 sq ftProject, Uttam Nagar
- ₹18 L2 BHK - 620 sq ftProject, Uttam Nagar
- ₹23 L2 BHK - 540 sq ftProject, Uttam Nagar
- ₹24.51 L2 BHK - 585 sq ftProject, Uttam Nagar
- ₹22.5 L2 BHK - 505 sq ftProject, Uttam Nagar
- ₹24 L2 BHK - 525 sq ftProject, Uttam Nagar
Last update - 09-10-2017