3 BHK Independent Floor - 810 sq ftUttam Nagar, Delhi
₹ 5,185/ sq ft
Ready to move
0 - 1 year
Age of Property
2nd of 4
Your chances of finding home for sale are higher with GHAR APNA as they have successfully closed similar transactions recently.
Posted 2 months ago
3 BHK Independent Floor - 810 sq ft₹42L
< PrevNext >
3 bhk builder floor is available for sale. it has three bedrooms with nice washrooms, a beautiful wide drawing/dinning room, false ceiling, wide balcony, modular kitchen, reserved parking, bathrooms with tiles work up to roof height, branded fittings and attachments, front elevation with stainless steel railing, texture paint in hall and rooms, separate electricity meter, water connection with appropriate meter, ground water facility, water tank, marble & chutney stone work on floor, easy approach to public transport and market, connected to metro station. loan available from nationalized banks at best rates. contact us for more details.
No. open sides
Road facing main entry
780 sq ft
24 X 7 Security
Children's play area
About locality: Uttam Nagar
Uttam Nagar is a well-established locality in West Delhi. It is located next to the way that links Dwarka and Vikaspuri. The locality started developing in 2008 as a result of growing population and...
Home Loan - calculate your EMI
Property price: 42 L
Get instant home loan
It's fast & easy!
Loading Bank Details....
Our experts will call you soon
or call us at 080-30-196-296
Our experts are known for
₹ 350 cr
More properties from GHAR APNA
We've found similar properties for you
- ₹37.5 L3 BHK - 765 sq ftProject, Uttam Nagar
- ₹32 L3 BHK - 800 sq ftProject, Uttam Nagar
- ₹45 L3 BHK - 1,000 sq ftProject, Uttam Nagar
- ₹36.2 L3 BHK - 774 sq ftProject, Uttam Nagar
- ₹35.1 L3 BHK - 765 sq ftProject, Uttam Nagar
- ₹39.5 L3 BHK - 750 sq ftProject, Uttam Nagar
- ₹46 L3 BHK - 1,000 sq ftProject, Uttam Nagar
- ₹30 L2 BHK - 585 sq ftProject, Uttam Nagar
- ₹49 L3 BHK - 830 sq ftProject, Uttam Nagar
- ₹34 L3 BHK - 750 sq ftGrover Builders Floor, Uttam Nagar
Last update - 14-09-2017