- Buy3,889 / sq ftAvg. price (2 bhk)
- Rent10,167 / monthAvg. rent (2,3 bhk)
Tilakwadi Belgaum Property
Property price trends in tilakwadi
Nearby localities to tilakwadi
- 5,172/ Sq ft
- 3,200/ Sq ft
- Properties3 for rent
- 4,280/ Sq ftProperties3 for sale
- 4,663/ Sq ftProperties3 for sale
- Properties2 for rent
- 1,750/ Sq ft
- 5,277/ Sq ftProperties2 for sale
- 5,000/ Sq ft
- 4,464/ Sq ft
- 1,153/ Sq ft
- 2,209/ Sq ft
One stop platform for real estate news and updates
Top real estate articles
- The architectural history of the Maximum City would never be complete without listing its age-old buildings that stand tall in the city landscape, even as new high-rises keep coming up across the city. Most of these heritage structures that stand in the city today were built in the British period and display the Victorian Neo-Gothic, the Indo-Saracenic and Neo-classical architectural styles. Classified as Grade-I, Grade-II A & B and Grade-III, these heritage structures fall under the jurisdiction of the Mumbai Heritage Conservation Committee.
Documents Required For Getting A Green Signal From MCDA look at the documents a developer has to submit to the MCD to get his building plans approved.
NBCC Assures Jaypee Homebuyers Of Project Completion Within 3 YearsThree years from now, state-owned NBCC plans to deliver all Jaypee projects. For this, Mumbai-based Suraksha Group has made an offer of Rs 20 crore as upfront payment and land which is worth Rs 5,000 crore. The decision was taken at a meeting convened by the NBCC on March 11 that was attended by over 300 homebuyers.
Property Rights Of An Adopted ChildAccording to Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act, 1956 after adoption, the adopted child loses all the rights in his biological family, including the right to claim any share in the estate of his biological father or relations. An adopted child can stake claim on his/her adoptive parents’ property. The child is entitled to inherit from his adoptive father and other lineal descendants, like a biological heir. At the same time, the adoptive father and his relations too are entitled to inherit from the adopted boy.
Can You Sell Your Share Of An Inherited Property?Partition of property in India can take place either with or without mutual consent but in any case, every settlement must end with a partition deed. Know everything about filing a partition suit and executing a partition deed in India and why it is important.