- Rent8,500 / monthAvg. rent (2 bhk)
Annapurnawadi Belgaum Property
Property price trends in annapurnawadi
Nearby localities to annapurnawadi
- 5,172/ Sq ft
- 3,888/ Sq ft
- 3,200/ Sq ft
- Properties3 for rent
- 4,280/ Sq ftProperties3 for sale
- 4,663/ Sq ftProperties3 for sale
- Properties2 for rent
- 1,750/ Sq ft
- 5,277/ Sq ftProperties2 for sale
- 5,000/ Sq ft
- 4,464/ Sq ft
- 1,153/ Sq ft
- Properties1 for rent
- 2,209/ Sq ft
- Properties1 for rent
One stop platform for real estate news and updates
Top real estate articles
- The architectural history of the Maximum City would never be complete without listing its age-old buildings that stand tall in the city landscape, even as new high-rises keep coming up across the city. Most of these heritage structures that stand in the city today were built in the British period and display the Victorian Neo-Gothic, the Indo-Saracenic and Neo-classical architectural styles. Classified as Grade-I, Grade-II A & B and Grade-III, these heritage structures fall under the jurisdiction of the Mumbai Heritage Conservation Committee.
Documents Required For Getting A Green Signal From MCDA look at the documents a developer has to submit to the MCD to get his building plans approved.
NBCC Assures Jaypee Homebuyers Of Project Completion Within 3 YearsThree years from now, state-owned NBCC plans to deliver all Jaypee projects. For this, Mumbai-based Suraksha Group has made an offer of Rs 20 crore as upfront payment and land which is worth Rs 5,000 crore. The decision was taken at a meeting convened by the NBCC on March 11 that was attended by over 300 homebuyers.
Upcoming Airports That Will Be A Game Changer For Real EstateIn a report by global consultancy and research firm Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation (CAPA), India's aviation industry will become the third-largest market in the world with regards to departures by 2019, and job creation by 2027. The report also focuses on the apparent saturation likely in existing airports in metro cities and the need to deploy more capacity in Tier-II cities. To welcome the new flyers, the government is developing 100 airports across various locations in the country.
Property Rights Of An Adopted ChildAccording to Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act, 1956 after adoption, the adopted child loses all the rights in his biological family, including the right to claim any share in the estate of his biological father or relations. An adopted child can stake claim on his/her adoptive parents’ property. The child is entitled to inherit from his adoptive father and other lineal descendants, like a biological heir. At the same time, the adoptive father and his relations too are entitled to inherit from the adopted boy.