angol industrial estate
- Buy1,154 / sq ft
Angol Industrial Estate Property
Property price trends in angol industrial estate
Nearby localities to angol industrial estate
- 5,172/ Sq ft
- 3,888/ Sq ft
- 3,200/ Sq ft
- 4,280/ Sq ftProperties3 for sale
- 4,663/ Sq ftProperties3 for sale
- Properties2 for rent
- Properties2 for rent
- 1,750/ Sq ft
- 5,277/ Sq ftProperties2 for sale
- 5,000/ Sq ftProperties1 for sale
- 4,464/ Sq ftProperties1 for sale
One stop platform for real estate news and updates
Top real estate articles
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on March 2 said that the financial year 2020 will be the year of Construction-Technology. He was addressing the audience at the Construction Technology India-2019 Expo-cum-conference where he promoted the use of advanced technology to meet the increasing demand of housing in the country. Meanwhile, at the same event, it was announced that six cities across the country will be developed as "live laboratories" for a pilot project. Under this project, nearly 1,000 houses will be built using innovative technologies that are low-cost, sustainable and disaster-resistant.
Services On Red Line Extension To Ghaziabad Start On March 9The elevated corridor under Phase-III of the Delhi Metro spans a length of 9.41 km. It will include eight stations - Shahid Nagar, Raj Bagh, Major Mohit Sharma Rajendra Nagar, Shyam Park, Mohan Nagar, Arthala, Hindon and Shaheed Sthal. The proposed Metro connectivity will not just help Delhi-Ghaziabad commuters skip the congested roads of Uttar Pradesh but also enable faster travel. This will also boost the growth of new residential and commercial properties around the Metro stations, marking a new chapter in Ghaziabad’s growth story.
Upcoming Airports That Will Be A Game Changer For Real EstateIn a report by global consultancy and research firm Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation (CAPA), India's aviation industry will become the third-largest market in the world with regards to departures by 2019, and job creation by 2027. The report also focuses on the apparent saturation likely in existing airports in metro cities and the need to deploy more capacity in Tier-II cities. To welcome the new flyers, the government is developing 100 airports across various locations in the country.
REIT Makes India Debut: All You Need To KnowWorld’s largest alternative asset manager Blackstone Group and its Indian partner real estate major Embassy Group has open its initial public offering for India's first real estate investment trust (REIT) on March 18 and will close on March 20. The group is planning to raise Rs 4,750 crore from this REIT out of which Rs 876 crore has been allocated to strategic investors.
Delhi Dethrones Maharashtra As India’s Top FDI DestinationIn a first, the national capital along with the national capital region that includes parts of Haryana and Uttar Pradesh has overtaken the long-standing leader Maharashtra in attracting foreign direct investment (FDI) into the country. The construction sector attracted around Rs 543 crore funds, which is six per cent of the total investment while the infrastructure sector gained Rs 12,862 crore from the foreign investors. A study by London & Partners has listed Bangalore (6) and Hyderabad (14) among top 20 global cities for attracting FDI into the information and communications technology and electronics sectors.