buy
  • Buy
  • Rent
Looking for properties in Pioneer KRS Park Royal?
21Properties to Buy
offer
Offer is valid for a Limited Time and for the first 25 Customers Only,Pay 30% of Initial Payment Remaining 70% Payment Later

Pioneer KRS Park Royal

58.39L - 79.92LEMI
4,826/ sq ft View Price Trends
Specifications
2,3 bhk
View Floor Plans1,172 - 1,656 sq fti* 1 sq M = 10.76 sq ft
Under Construction
WHAT'S NEARBY
Get Free Advice
It's fast & easy!
Available properties21 buy

About Pioneer KRS Park Royal

8.4
Project Score
New
Jun 2023
4.89 acres
Feb 2019
PRM/KA/RERA/1251/309/PR/190219/002392

Pioneer KRS Park Royal Amenities

Swimming Pool
Lift Available
Multipurpose Room
Cafeteria
Jogging Track
Indoor Games
24 X 7 Security
Car Parking
Gymnasium
Club House
Children's play area
Power Backup

Pioneer KRS Park Royal Specifications

Doors

  • Internal
    Flush Shutters
  • Main
    Teak Wood Frame

Flooring

  • Balcony
    Ceramic Tiles
  • Kitchen
    Vitrified Tiles
  • Living/Dining
    Vitrified Tiles
  • Master Bedroom
    Vitrified Tiles
  • Other Bedroom
    Vitrified Tiles
  • Toilets
    Anti Skid Tiles

Walls

  • Exterior
    Weather Proof Paint
  • Interior
    Emulsion Paint
  • Kitchen
    Designer Tiles Dado
  • Toilets
    Glazed Tiles Dado

Others

  • Windows
    Aluminium Sliding
  • Frame Structure
    RCC Frame
  • Wiring
    Concealed Copper Wiring
  • Switches
    Modular Switches

Fittings

  • Kitchen
    Granite Platform with Stainless Steel Sink
  • Toilets
    Sanitary Fittings

Pioneer KRS Park Royal Floor plans

  • 2 BHK
  • 3 BHK
  • plan not available
    1,172 sq ft
    Bathroom - 2
  • plan not available
    1,218 sq ft
    Bathroom - 2
  • plan not available
    1,226 sq ft
    Bathroom - 2
  • plan not available
    1,240 sq ft
    Bathroom - 2
  • 1,250 sq ft
    Bathroom - 2 | Balcony - 2
  • plan not available
    1,251 sq ft
    Bathroom - 2
  • plan not available
    1,254 sq ft
    Bathroom - 2
  • plan not available
    1,265 sq ft
    Bathroom - 2
  • plan not available
    1,270 sq ft
    Bathroom - 2
  • plan not available
    1,275 sq ft
    Bathroom - 2
  • plan not available
    1,276 sq ft
    Bathroom - 2
  • plan not available
    1,302 sq ft
    Bathroom - 2
  • plan not available
    1,303 sq ft
    Bathroom - 2
Contact seller with available properties to buy
Event this month
Get best offers on our partner site

Home loan - calculate your EMI

Project Price starts at: 58.3 L
View Details
Hide Details
Principal amount
Total interest
EMI
Get instant home loan
It's fast & easy!
Apply Now
Home Loan
Loading Bank Details....
Our experts will call you soon
or call us at 080-30-196-296
Our experts are known for
90%
Closure rate
1500+
Happy customers
350 cr
Disbursement
Calculate again

About locality: Kengeri

7.8
Locality Score
This town in Bengaluru is developed by the Bengaluru Development Authority. The name was derived from the tengu and keri which means the coconut place. it is famous for its satellite township develope...

Neighbourhood

  • Nearby
  • Commute
Loading map...

About builder: Krs Evergreen Structures

    Other similar projects
      Last update - 26-11-2020
      Makaan.com is an online platform for real estate property listings. Makaan.com allows its users (real estate agents or individual sellers) (“Users”) to post their Listings and share information of the properties available for sale or rent. Makaan.com only provides a platform for, and therefore merely displays, the information as uploaded by the users. Makaan.com does not in any way facilitate the sales between the Users and you/visitors and is not acting on behalf of any User and cannot be deemed to be a real estate agent as defined under the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”). Read Disclaimer
      You are currently offline.