24 X 7 Security
Children's play area
Rain Water Harvesting
- Frame StructureBranded perforated clay brick and concrete blocks for internal and external walls
- Windows3 track UPVC/aluminium powder coated shutters for windows with clear glass, mosquito mesh provision
- WiringSplit AC provision in all Bedrooms
- KitchenDouble bowl stainless steel sink with a single lever tap
- KitchenCeramic tile flooring and ceramic dado in the utility
- Master BedroomMaster bedroom with wooden flooring
- Other BedroomAll bedrooms with branded vitrified tiles
- BalconyBalcony in weather proof tile
- ToiletsMarble / granite counter top with wash basin and CP mixer taps
- KitchenBathroom / Kitchens ceramic tiles / plaster
- ExteriorBranded paint for all external walls, emulsion for internal walls and ceilings as per design
- InternalInternal designer flush doors with SS hardware
Pre-approved home loans
Home loan - calculate your EMI
Project price starts at:
Get instant home loan
It's fast & easy!
Loading Bank Details....
Our experts will call you soon
or call us at 080-30-196-296
Our experts are known for
- Master plan
Courtyard Price trends
Compare Courtyard with:
Add to compare from:
About locality: Varthur
Varthur is part of Whitefield township of Bengaluru. It lies adjacent to the second largest lake in the city, Varthur Lake, and is home to numerous IT companies including Cisco Systems, ARM Aricent, W...
Other similar projects
Last update - 26-08-2016
Makaan.com is an online platform for real estate property listings. Makaan.com allows its users (real estate agents or individual sellers) (“Users”) to post their Listings and share information of the properties available for sale or rent. Makaan.com only provides a platform for, and therefore merely displays, the information as uploaded by the users. Makaan.com does not in any way facilitate the sales between the Users and you/visitors and is not acting on behalf of any User and cannot be deemed to be a real estate agent as defined under the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).