- Buy4,400 / sq ftAvg. price (2 bhk)
- Rent14,800 / monthAvg. rent (2,3 bhk)
Vedant Nagar Aurangabad Property
Property price trends in vedant nagar
Nearby localities to vedant nagar
- 5,769/ Sq ft
- 4,294/ Sq ft
- 4,199/ Sq ftProperties48 for sale
- 5,035/ Sq ft
- 2,705/ Sq ft
- 1,799/ Sq ft
- 6,148/ Sq ft
- 2,537/ Sq ft
- 4,287/ Sq ftProperties11 for sale
- 3,636/ Sq ftProperties10 for sale
- 9,289/ Sq ft6
- 2,773/ Sq ft
- 2,796/ Sq ft
- 943/ Sq ftProperties8 for sale
- 2,179/ Sq ftProperties7 for sale
One stop platform for real estate news and updates
Top real estate articles
- Three years from now, state-owned NBCC plans to deliver all Jaypee projects. For this, Mumbai-based Suraksha Group has made an offer of Rs 20 crore as upfront payment and land which is worth Rs 5,000 crore. The decision was taken at a meeting convened by the NBCC on March 11 that was attended by over 300 homebuyers.
What Makes Andheri East A Favourite Among Homebuyers?If cutting down travel time is the key motive for a property seeker in Mumbai, which is notorious for its traffic jams, he should seriously consider Andheri East. This locality offers an equal mix of commercial and residential properties. Also, it has emerged as an affordable housing market in an otherwise-expensive property market.
Trial Runs Begin On Delhi Metro Grey LineDelhi Metro has speed up the work on Grey Line corridor that would connect Dwarka with Najafgarh and has started the trial run on the route. The construction work on the 4.29-km section of the Delhi Metro has been completed and the passenger services on the stretch are expected to start in September.
Preparatory Work Begins On Delhi Metro Phase IVThe Union Cabinet on March 7 approved Phase-IV of the Delhi Metro, paving the way for the construction of three new corridors, including the Mukundpur-Maujpur corridor, the RK Ashram-Janakpuri West corridor and the Aero City-Tughlakabad corridor. The combined length of these corridors will be 61.679 kilometre, spanning 46 Metro stations, 17 underground and 29 elevated. To be constructed at an estimated cost of Rs 25,000 crore, the three corridors take the Metro deeper into the national capital, improving connectivity while at the same time reducing traffic congestion.
Green Panel Clears 3 Housing Projects In South DelhiA government-appointed expert panel has cleared the decks for the redevelopment of three housing projects in south Delhi work on which was stuck owing to tree-felling issues. The expert appraisal committee (EAC) of the ministry of environment, forests and climate change has cleared the revised housing projects in Sarojini Nagar, Netaji Nagar and Kasturba Nagar colonies.