- Buy2,000 / sq ftAvg. price (2 bhk)
Yogiraj Nagar Amravati Property
Property price trends in yogiraj nagar
Nearby localities to yogiraj nagar
- 2,370/ Sq ftProperties7 for sale
- 5,793/ Sq ft
- 2,763/ Sq ftProperties4 for sale
- Properties4 for rent
- 2,289/ Sq ft
- 1,425/ Sq ftProperties3 for sale
- 4,246/ Sq ftProperties3 for sale
- 2,299/ Sq ft
- 2,501/ Sq ft
- Properties2 for rent
- 2,938/ Sq ft
- 2,275/ Sq ft
- 2,502/ Sq ft
- 2,558/ Sq ft
- 2,500/ Sq ft
One stop platform for real estate news and updates
Top real estate articles
- Stating September 30, 2019, the Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) would now approve all building plans online. While building plans that involve development on land parcels measuring 300 metre or less would be approved in 24 hours without any manual intervention, the GDA would take a month to approve the plans that pertains to development on larger areas.
Want A Newly Built Ready-To-Move-In Home? These Are Your OptionsIf you are looking for a ready-to-move-in property, then Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai and Lucknow, are the cities that you should check out. Data available with Makaan.com show that these cities currently have the highest number of new construction up for sale in the country.
Top Affordable Areas To Rent In DelhiMakaanIQ lists some of the most affordable localities in Delhi to rent a house.
Top Cities With Maximum Properties For RentLooking for a rental property in Indian cities? Data with Makaan.com show that Mumbai has the highest supply of rental properties in the country, followed by Delhi, Bangalore, Gurgaon and Pune. Here’s a look at top localities with substantial supply. This data is important to understand profitable destinations for those who plan to invest, for rental returns.
Delay Likely In Mumbai Metro Line-5 Launch As Villagers Protest Against Land AcquisitionIn a move that might delay the construction of the Mumbai Metro Line-5, which would connect areas in thane with the main city, over 100 villagers are protesting land acquisition for the construction a car shed under the project. Last year, the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) had sent notices to the residents for acquisition of around 36 hectares land at Govegaon near the Kalyan-Bhiwandi road. The villagers say this land is their only source of livelihood and can't be sold.