Nearby localities to palledar mohalla
- 8,912/ Sq ft9.7
- 2,388/ Sq ft
- 2,112/ Sq ftProperties3 for sale
- 6,726/ Sq ft
- 1,814/ Sq ftProperties3 for sale
- 3,417/ Sq ftProperties2 for sale
- 1,750/ Sq ftProperties2 for sale
- 2,222/ Sq ft
- 1,869/ Sq ft
- 3,250/ Sq ft
- 1,166/ Sq ft
- 2,666/ Sq ft
- 2,743/ Sq ft
- 3,598/ Sq ft
- 5,777/ Sq ft
One stop platform for real estate news and updates
Top real estate articles
- The Delhi Budget 2019-20 was tabled by the state’s Deputy Chief Minister and Finance Minister Manish Sisodia on February 26 with major allocations set aside for housing, Delhi Metro, electric-vehicle policy and local bodies. Overall, the budget outlay was Rs 60,000 crore with the maximum share going to health, education and transport. The government also extended financial support to local bodies and municipal corporations to oversee projects, their execution and implementation.
List Of Registered Co-Operative Housing Societies In KarnatakaThere are over 1,500 co-operative housing societies in Karnataka and 257 of these are in Bengaluru. However, only a few of these societies are registered with the Karnataka Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) while most of these claim to be registered with Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies of the Karnataka government. However, after the real estate law came into force, all such societies which are involved in constructing and selling housing units have to be mandatorily registered with the state RERA as agents as well as promoters.
Looking At Rental Returns? Here's Why You Should Shortlist Mysore's VijayanagarMysore's Vijayanagar has good liveability index with well-established social infrastructure. The presence of Ring Road and Mangalore Mysore Highway strengthens the connectivity in the region. This creates demand for rental apartments in Vijayanagar. The locality has witnessed an increase in the rental rates. Furthermore, the capital values in Vijayanagar have also witnessed a marginal increase.
5 Heritage Sites That Tower Over Mumbai's High-RisesThe architectural history of the Maximum City would never be complete without listing its age-old buildings that stand tall in the city landscape, even as new high-rises keep coming up across the city. Most of these heritage structures that stand in the city today were built in the British period and display the Victorian Neo-Gothic, the Indo-Saracenic and Neo-classical architectural styles. Classified as Grade-I, Grade-II A & B and Grade-III, these heritage structures fall under the jurisdiction of the Mumbai Heritage Conservation Committee.
Apartment Vs Independent House: Which One Is Better?Apartments and flats come at a lower price, but independent houses have their benefits. There are marked differences between the two. MakaanIQ explains the differences between the two to help you make a wiser buying decision.